Tuesday 13 September 2011

About Me

        Hi, everyone, nice to meet you guys~!! My name is Cheah Sim Yaen, you'll can actually call me Sim Yaen . I would like to share a little bit of my family background. I lived in S'ban. I have one mother and one father ( Hahaha ) ~! I'm the eldest . I have a brother and sister. My brother is 13 this year, studying in the same secondary school with my previous school-Smk Bukit Mewah .Whereas my  little sister is 3 years younger than my brother. My dad owned a shop. Is own business. He's the sole breadwinner . My mum is a housewife. She really take good care of us.
       Actually, Inti is not my first choice  as everybody know that , the fees here are expensive~!!...~and TARC was my first choice..~! However, I went to their campus which is located at Setapak to have a look at their environment and I found that...that is not that kind of campus life i desire. Finally, I had chosen INTI, as it is very near to my hometown. My personal goal in INTI is to get as much as scholarship         as I can as it can definitely help to reduce my parent's burden. I hope to become an outstanding, well-earning and successful accountant in future and I will try my very best to achieve what I want . Lastly, I had learnt a very important lesson in my first semester which is- I will never ever do last minute job in this semester and of course in future too cause last minute job will never be good . That's all from me,  thank you.~

1 comment: